SCHA Hosts tours of Spartanburg’s legendary final resting places.
$8 per person PER TOUR
$20 per person to ATTEND ALL 3 TOURS!
Dr. Jeff Willis leads tours of Spartanburg’s oldest cemetery in true Victorian Era fashion.
Picnic lunches are welcome.
Cemetery Street Cemetery
The resting place of Mary H. Wright and notable Spartanburg African-Americans, the historic Cemetery Street Cemetery was opened as an extension of Magnolia Cemetery for the burial of black residents.
Light refreshments will be served.
Experience sunset tours of Spartanburg’s most storied cemetery and the burial site of “Singin’ Billy” Walker and former Wofford President James Carlisle.
Light refreshments will be served
Register Online at: http://www.spartanburghistory.org/tickets/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man driving Rolls Royce fatally shot in Atlanta
- Man killed by machine at work, coroner says
- Son of Texas man charged in Capitol riot talks about why he contacted FBI about his father
- More than a dozen apartments damaged in morning fire
- Mom urges others to take COVID-19 seriously after son suffers life-threatening complication
- American Red Cross helping multiple families after apartment fire in Greenville
- Washington state cop reportedly runs over pedestrian at street race
- 2 in 5 Americans live where COVID-19 strains hospital ICUs
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- You've probably been storing peanut butter wrong all along