Bang Productions presents Catfish Cooley’s “NITRO COMEDY TOUR” the craziest comedy show in America. Featuring Andrew Conn hosted by Gerard Haran. The show is produced by John Edmonds Kozma.
Comedian Catfish Cooley brings high energy comedy to his southern following with a punch. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover — he’s not just a guy drinking hot sauce and chugging whiskey, he’s a real storyteller with a positive message. You may recognize him from when he was featured on Tosh.O. He’s been compared to Larry the Cable Guy and the happiest redneck SOB you ever did meet!
Comedian Andrew Conn, a Kentucky native, recently started dominating the stage with his playful personality and comical facial expressions. Conn experienced a defining moment in his career when the Nitro Comedy Tour sold out the Hard Rock Casino with 2,500 people in Tulsa, OK. The crowd quickly recognized him as a rising super star in comedy who resembles that of a redneck Jim Carrey. When Andrew isn’t busy sharing his offbeat, true-life experiences center stage, he’s sharing his comedic journey through unfiltered videos that are sure to make you laugh. Keep an eye out for Andrew Conn because he’s the next big star in comedy.
Show starts at 7:30 pm. Doors open at 6:30 pm.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Newspaper: President Trump pressured DOJ to file case with Supreme Court to overturn election results
- Family and friends remember 21-year-old killed in crash with garbage truck
- Washington Monument closed 'until further notice' due to COVID-19
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in NC
- RAW VIDEO: Scene of crash that closed NC 98 in Durham County
- Republican Congressman Caught Trying To Carry Gun Onto House Floor
- Greenville’s Oak Hill Cafe Hosting 18 course Taste of Japan Dinner