Do you love PB&J?
To celebrate the release of Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Catawba is sponsoring a PB&J making contest – the winner receives a Catawba prize pack and a chance to go visit the brewery!
– White Bread
– Peanut butter
– Jam or Jelly
– Anything else you want to add
Your creation will be judged by a crack team of PB&J experts (to be named in the future). So pull out Granny’s secret recipe and bring it down to The Haus!
Come eat, drink, and laugh with us.
You’ll also get to see our Haus Ambassador in a Banana Suit!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Latest news on Preparations for Inauguration, new details on Capitol riots
- 1,845 COVID-19 cases in SC, record 93 deaths reported
- Police prepare for protests in Columbia ahead of inauguration
- SC governor asks hospitals to cut down on elective procedures
- COVID-19 vaccinations will be available at Walgreens and CVS soon
- Potential armed protests close SC State House for 5 days
- Sen. Lindsey Graham talks impeachment, COVID relief
- 4-year-old’s act of generosity for a bunny rescue turns into over $1,500
- Physicians talk about why the COVID-19 vaccine should be trusted
- South Carolina closes statehouse over risk of violence