Come join us for a sweet beginner yoga flow amongst four legged feline friends! This yoga class will be designed to ease you into a relaxing, strengthening, and limbering yoga practice. ALL levels and ALL bodies are welcome! Get ready for a fun, light-hearted practice surrounded by the resident cats at the Organic cat cafe (they may even join you for some poses!)
Admission is $20, or you can pre-register (at least 24 hours in advance) over the phone, email or by stopping by at the cafe to receive a $5 discount!
Please bring your mat and any props you may need and arrive at least 5 minutes early to set up – or 30 minutes early to meet the kitties 😸
Class will begin at 6:30 and end at 7:30. Meow and Namaste!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Anderson elected officials remember County Councilwoman who died from COVID-19 complications
- Vigil for woman dead from gunshot wound outside now-condemned Economy Inn
- Pregnant Bindi Irwin shares tribute to her late father Steve
- Biden to prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- AnMed Health and Anderson County partner to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- Bumble removed its political views filter after women reported Capitol rioters on the app to FBI
- A Florida teacher was filmed falsely telling students ‘Antifa’ was behind
- House leaders ask for FBI docs to assess any widespread failures leading up to Capitol mob
- Lizzie Borden house hits the market for $2 million