Come join us for a sweet beginner yoga flow amongst four legged feline friends! This yoga class will be designed to ease you into a relaxing, strengthening, and limbering yoga practice. ALL levels and ALL bodies are welcome! Get ready for a fun, light-hearted practice surrounded by the resident cats at the Organic cat cafe (they may even join you for some poses!)
Admission is $20, or you can pre-register (at least 24 hours in advance) over the phone, email or by stopping by at the cafe to receive a $5 discount!
Please bring your mat and any props you may need and arrive at least 5 minutes early to set up – or 30 minutes early to meet the kitties 😸
Class will begin at 6:30 and end at 7:30. Meow and Namaste!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- One dead after early morning house fire, fire chief says
- DHEC fixes vendor issue that impacted COVID-19 tracking; new data released
- Police arrest man in DC who had loaded handgun, fake inaugural credentials
- Prisma health to keep COVID-19 testing sites open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Flurries spotted in parts of Upstate, no accumulation expected