Come join us for a sweet beginner yoga flow amongst four legged feline friends! This yoga class will be designed to ease you into a relaxing, strengthening, and limbering yoga practice. ALL levels and ALL bodies are welcome! Get ready for a fun, light-hearted practice surrounded by the resident cats at the Organic cat cafe (they may even join you for some poses!)
Admission is $20, or you can pre-register (at least 24 hours in advance) over the phone, email or by stopping by at the cafe to receive a $5 discount!
Please bring your mat and any props you may need and arrive at least 5 minutes early to set up – or 30 minutes early to meet the kitties 😸
Class will begin at 6:30 and end at 7:30. Meow and Namaste!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Powerball jackpot rises to $730 million; Mega Millions hits $850 million