Come join us for our Sunday cat Yoga and let all stress of the week go! ALL levels and ALL bodies are welcome! Get ready for a relaxing practice surrounded by the resident cats at the Organic cat cafe (they may even join you for some poses!)
Admission is $20, or you can pre-register (at least 24 hours in advance) over the phone, email or by stopping by at the cafe to receive a $5 discount!
Please bring your mat and any props you may need and arrive at least 5 minutes early to set up – or 30 minutes early to meet the kitties 😸
Class will begin at 1:30 and end at 2:30. Meow and Namaste!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Mild and breezy today
- President-elect Biden to be inaugurated amid unprecedented challenges
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19