Come join us for our Sunday cat Yoga and let all stress of the week go! ALL levels and ALL bodies are welcome! Get ready for a relaxing practice surrounded by the resident cats at the Organic cat cafe (they may even join you for some poses!)
Admission is $20, or you can pre-register (at least 24 hours in advance) over the phone, email or by stopping by at the cafe to receive a $5 discount!
Please bring your mat and any props you may need and arrive at least 5 minutes early to set up – or 30 minutes early to meet the kitties 😸
Class will begin at 1:30 and end at 2:30. Meow and Namaste!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sheriff Lewis update on suspicious package found at Greenville courthouse
- DHEC: 2,946 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 8 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 16
- SCDHEC updates COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positive (Jan. 18, 2021)
- 'Nobody's sleeping. But we're thrilled': Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have a new baby boy
- The 'Blue Monday' depression peak isn't real, but seasonal blues are. Here's what to do about them
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for Monday January 18th
- Woman shot in head after threatening man with knife during argument, sheriff says
- Pressure mounting to speed up COVID-19 rollout in both North and South Carolina
- Expert sees 'a ray of sunshine' in COVID-19 battle, but deaths and variant cases are growing in the US
- SC man linked to Capitol riot, according to federal records