The next Cars & Coffee of the Upstate is Saturday, November 24, from 8:00am till 11:00am at Michelin’s Headquarters off Pelham Road & Exit 54 of I-85.
We are doing something special for the holidays for this month’s feature.
Law Enforcement & Toys for Tots
The Greenville County Sheriff’s Office and Mauldin Police Department will have a number of vehicles on display, including a Mobile Command Unit, SWAT vehicle, patrol cars and motorcycle among others. They will also be collecting toys for Toys for Tots.
Come on out and meet the officers, check out the vehicles and if you chose to help out Toys for Tots, bring a new, unwrapped toy to help brighten a child’s holiday. Have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season.
REMEMBER: Don’t put this event at risk!
You may have heard of multiple Cars & Coffee events losing their locations due to a couple of attendees disregarding the rules and doing burnouts or excessively revving their engines. BE RESPECTFUL, our location is surrounded by hotels and apartments. DO NOT ruin the event for all of those that come out for the right reason. The officers on duty will be writing tickets and we could be in jeopardy of loosing our venue. I ask everyone to spread the word to keep this a fun and safe event. Let’s keep the event a place that all hobbyists, families and friends can enjoy in a safe manner by continuing to observe all traffic laws.
HATS & T-SHIRTS ARE AVAILABLE!!! Cars & Coffee Upstate T-Shirts & hats are in stock. Prices are $15 per shirt & $15 per hat, cash only please. The shirts are available in black with white lettering or white with black lettering. The hats are black with white embroidered C&C logos & white accent stitching. We will also have multiple colors of Cars & Coffee Upstate vinyl stickers available at $5 each. As you know, sales of these items help offset the cost of police support and other C&C expenses.
To access the Michelin lot, turn off of Pelham Road onto The Parkway. Go to the second traffic light and turn right onto Parkway East. Follow the signs to the entrance of the main lot where Parkway East turns left to become Dry Pocket Road.
FOR MAPQUEST: Use 1 Parkway East, Greenville, SC 29615
See you on the 24th, John
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports 3,450 new Covid-19 Cases Sunday
- Scheduling second COVID-19 shot proving to be frustrating process in South Carolina
- Man driving Rolls Royce fatally shot in Atlanta
- Man killed by machine at work, coroner says
- Son of Texas man charged in Capitol riot talks about why he contacted FBI about his father
- More than a dozen apartments damaged in morning fire
- Mom urges others to take COVID-19 seriously after son suffers life-threatening complication
- American Red Cross helping multiple families after apartment fire in Greenville
- SC House has Santee Cooper; Senate has abortion on calendars
- Washington state cop reportedly runs over pedestrian at street race