The next Cars & Coffee of the Upstate is Saturday, February 22, from 8:00am till 11:00am at Michelin’s Headquarters off Pelham Road & Exit 54 of I-85.
This month the feature will be returning to part of Japan showcasing…
TOYOTA – SUBARU – MAZDA
Let’s see all those Supras, WRXs, Miatas, Corollas, Imprezas, RX 7s, etc.
REMEMBER: Don’t put this event at risk!
You may have heard of multiple Cars & Coffee events losing their locations due to a couple of attendees disregarding the rules and doing burnouts or excessively revving their engines. BE RESPECTFUL, our location is surrounded by hotels and apartments. DO NOT ruin the event for all of those that come out for the right reason.
WE HAVE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS of excessive noise and burn outs in surrounding parking lots and on The Parkway as people exit the event. The officers on duty will be writing tickets and we could be in jeopardy of loosing our venue. I ask everyone to spread the word to keep this a fun and safe event. Let’s keep the event a place that all hobbyists, families and friends can enjoy in a safe manner by continuing to observe all traffic laws.
T-SHIRTS & STICKERS ARE AVAILABLE!!! Cars & Coffee Upstate T-Shirts are in stock. Prices are $15 per shirt, cash only please. The shirts are available in black with white lettering or white with black lettering. We also have multiple colors of Cars & Coffee Upstate vinyl stickers available at $5 each and small round stickers (white with black lettering) for $3 each. As you know, sales of these items help offset the cost of police support and other C&C expenses.
In appreciation of all of the support clubs and owners have shown the event over the past 6+ years, every month or so, we will cordon off the first three rows of parking spaces for the “FEATURED MARQUE” for that month. This will provide space for about 75 to 80 cars for owners and clubs of the featured marque to park together in a reserved area. A “Featured Marque” could be a brand, model or style of vehicle. Remember, the featured parking area will be purely on a “First Come, First Served” basis for that marque with no holding of spots, so clubs may want to caravan in as a group.
To access the Michelin lot, turn off of Pelham Road onto The Parkway. Go to the second traffic light and turn right onto Parkway East. Follow the signs to the entrance of the main lot where Parkway East turns left to become Dry Pocket Road.
FOR MAPQUEST: Use 1 Parkway East, Greenville, SC 29615
See you on the 22nd, John
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 814 new and probable COVID-19 cases and 15 deaths reported in South Carolina April 14th
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Daily Cleaning Tasks All Offices Must Complete
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May
- Live Music Returns With a New Series at Columbia Speedway
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- How To Know When Your Drain Has a Serious Problem