The next Cars & Coffee Upstate is Saturday, February 24, from 8:00am till 11:00am at Michelin’s Headquarters off Pelham Road & Exit 54 of I-85.
The featured marque at the February 24 Cars & Coffee of the Upstate will be…
Off Road 4×4
OK all you Jeep-Hummer-Land Cruiser-Land Rover-etc. owners, shine ’em up, bring ‘me out and let’s see you represent…
In appreciation of all of the support clubs and owners have shown the event over the past 6+ years, every month or so, we will cordon off the first three rows of parking spaces for the “FEATURED MARQUE” for that month. This will provide space for about 75 to 80 cars for owners and clubs of the featured marque to park together in a reserved area. A “Featured Marque” could be a brand, model or style of vehicle. Remember, the featured parking area will be purely on a “First Come, First Served” basis for that marque with no holding of spots, so clubs may want to caravan in as a group.
REMEMBER: Don’t put this event at risk!
You may have heard of multiple Cars & Coffee events losing their locations due to a couple of attendees disregarding the rules and doing burnouts or excessively revving their engines. BE RESPECTFUL, our location is surrounded by hotels and apartments. DO NOT ruin the event for all of those that come out for the right reason. The officers on duty will be writing tickets and we could be in jeopardy of loosing our venue. I ask everyone to spread the word to keep this a fun and safe event. Let’s keep the event a place that all hobbyists, families and friends can enjoy in a safe manner by continuing to observe all traffic laws.
HATS & T-SHIRTS ARE IN!!! Cars & Coffee Upstate T-Shirts have returned & we now have hats. Prices are $15 per shirt & $15 per hat, cash only please. The hats are black with white embroidered C&C logos & white accent stitching. We will also have multiple colors of Cars & Coffee Upstate vinyl stickers available at $5 each. As you know, sales of these items help offset the cost of police support and other C&C expenses.
To access the Michelin lot, turn off of Pelham Road onto The Parkway. Go to the second traffic light and turn right onto Parkway East. Follow the signs to the entrance of the main lot where Parkway East turns left to become Dry Pocket Road.
FOR MAPQUEST: Use 1 Parkway East, Greenville, SC 29615
See you on the 24th, John
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway
- Deputies: Spartanburg Co. man living with developmental delays safely located
- Road warriors: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win 31-26 at Green Bay, reach Super Bowl
- A woman who won a $60 million lottery said she got the winning numbers from her husband's dream
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- US police weigh officer discipline after DC rally, Capitol riots