Canary Wolfe Duo is performing for the first time at New Groove Artisan Brewery. Live indoor show, no cover.
Janeen Scott and Kenny Lawrence are one third of the band Canary Wolfe–a Spartanburg supergroup of sorts, made up of talented members of various Upstate bands. Canary Wolfe’s sound ranges from soft Folk Americana to high energy Southern Rock. As a duo, Kenny and Janeen showcase sweet yet bold harmonies, performing both familiar favorites and original music.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars