10 Weeks to a Stronger and Healthier YOU!
Join us for Camp #Runthistown – 10th Anniversary Edition!
Goal Race: America’s 5K – July 3, 2021
Camp #Runthistown is a 10 week beginner running program designed to help you take your first or next steps in your personal health/fitness journey!
Location: Anderson Civic Center
Time: Group Runs Mondays at 7 PM
This is our 10 Year Anniversary! With the help of our awesome volunteers, we have encouraged thousands of runners across their first 5K finish lines! Many have gone on to complete their first 10K, Half and Full Marathons and many who are now running on our NYC #RunthistownBIGAPPLE Marathon Team! — Maybe you will be next!
With a goal race on your calendar, the support of group runs and the encouragement from those that have been where you are, it’s a perfect plan to get you in the running shape of your dreams!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 760 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Monday
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It