The next Greenville Business and Brews is Tuesday, October 15th at The 05 featuring a short presentation by Greenville Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President of Business Advocacy and Upstate Chamber Coalition Executive Director Jason Zacher, followed by a short Q&A.
Business and Brews is a monthly networking social for community-engaged professionals in the Greenville area that meets one Tuesday per month from 5:15-7:15 p.m. Each meeting has a 10-15 minute presentation by one of Greenville’s community leaders, and the speaker can take Q&A afterwards. B&B was recently named a “Top 5 Networking Event in Greenville” by GVLToday. The 05 is located at 3016 Augusta St., Greenville, 29605. B&B is free to attend and open to the public.
B&B’s annual sponsors for 2019 are Bounds Team of Palmetto Mortgage Group, HUB International, and Williams Wealth Management.
Past speakers include Greenville Mayor Knox White, Upstate SC Alliance CEO John Lummus, Greenville County Planning Director Sarah Holt, Greenville Area Development Corporation CEO Mark Farris, Visit Greenville Executive Vice President Jennifer Stilwell, Greenville City Councilwoman Amy Doyle, Upstate Forever Executive Director Andrea Cooper, City of Greenville Parks & Rec, SCBIO CEO Sam Konduros, Endeavor President and CEO Joe Erwin, Bon Secours Wellness Arena GM Beth Paul, Metropolitan Arts Council Director Alan Ethridge, Greenville Parks & Rec, Upstate Warrior Solutions, Fall for Greenville and more.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SLED: Former Gaffney police officer accused of sexual battery involving victim who was mentally incapacitated
- Guard in DC forced to sleep in garages, sparking outcry
- New coach Beamer completes his South Carolina football staff
- Police search neighborhood after call about suspect in a shed behind home in Greer
- Texas sues Biden administration over halt to deportations
- Tom Brokaw says he's retiring from NBC News after 55 years
- South Carolina part of expanded Walmart Covid-19 Vaccination Effort
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, triggering trial
- Prisma no longer accepting walk-ins at Greenville mass vaccination clinic starting on Saturday
- DHEC: 3,528 new COVID-19 cases Friday, 2 new tools to help people schedule vaccinations coming next week