Come join other women like yourselves that are ready to have some fun and some great laughs. Can you solve the mystery before its too late? And of course, it wouldn’t be Bourbon Street without a few taste of the great spirit.
“Every New Orleans native knows that Fat Tuesday’s Pub on Bourbon Street holds the premiere Mardi Gras celebration during Carnival Season. Fat Tuesday’s Pub is always the place to be – where the city’s finest flock to be part of their electrifying bashes! This year is no different as you, among hundreds of other excited guests, have purchased your VIP tickets at least 6 months ago! You’re ready for the party! This is where your story begins….”
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Victim in deadly shooting at Duncan hotel suffered multiple gunshot wounds
- Fete Greenville TV’s stuff to do – March 4 to 7
- Hugh Grant Will Play Villain in Upcoming D&D Film, Joining Sophia Lillis
- Clever Girls Release “Stonewall” Ahead of Constellations LP
- Will Chaos Walking Live up to the Urgency of the Novels?
- Funeral details announced for fallen first responder Isaiah Kappenman
- The danger of the new skepticism
- Great Music and More Lies Off the Beaten Path at Landrum’s The Red Horse Inn
- On the Move: Clay Williams
- Grace Hopper's accomplishments forever changed the world of computer science