Store owner Jill Hendrix will be teaching a class on bullet journaling on Monday, August 6th, at 6pm. Tickets are $25 each, redeemable on a purchase that evening.
Bullet JournalHave you tried one organizational system after another, unable to ever find one that truly fit your needs? Enter bullet journaling, the analog planner system for the digital age. Bullet journaling is completely customizable to fit your individual needs, and is the simplest planner that you could ever own- all that you need is a notebook and a pen.
Whether you’re an organization lover looking to increase your productivity, or a creative looking for the ability to have complete freedom over how they organize their life, bullet journaling is perfect for you.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Hot-shooting Auburn wallops South Carolina 109-86
- Brad Brownell Comments on Clemson’s Loss to Florida State
- Videocast: Frosty Start Sunday
- Body found near Henrietta St. in Greenville Co.
- Professional bull riding returns to Greenville
- Body found in wooded area near Upstate detention center, coroner says
- First case of UK COVID-19 variant found in Carolinas, health officials say
- Spending more on DoorDash and UberEats? This fee may be why
- Capitol attack reflects US extremist evolution over decades
- Judge: Alleged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse can't associate with white supremacists