Gather and toast with us around our community table at Topsoil Kitchen and Market to the festive spirit of the holidays as we pop the tops on a few of our favorite bubbly’s from around the World. Enjoy merry and bright sparkling wines paired with classic Southern Coastal Winter seafood.
Chef Adam Cooke, of Topsoil Kitchen and Market in downtown Travelers Rest, SC will prepare a four course dinner staring with fresh oysters paired with a prosecco during the opening reception. Curated Selections will pair sparkling wines from around the world with each course ending with dessert.
Wines offered during dinner will be available for purchase for your holiday table or gift giving!
Welcome reception starts at 6:00 pm and dinner starts at 6:30 pm. We look forward to celebrating the season with you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family of missing woman Robbie Turner search for answers, four years on
- Some SC veterans worry about access to COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook users report being logged out
- The Mega Millions jackpot is $1 billion; here are the winning numbers
- Godiva is shuttering its US stores but you can still get its chocolate; here's how
- Clemson man helped investigators identify murder victims from 1976 in Sumter County
- Police: Person shot in Laurens flown to hospital, SLED assisting with crime scene
- Mother, 36, dies of COVID-19 after giving birth to 10th child
- Megamillions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Microsoft Raises the Price of Xbox Live Gold