Critics, fans, and fellow comedians all agree – Brian Regan is one of the most respected comedians in the country. Regarded as “the funniest stand-up alive” by Vanity Fair and called “Your favorite comedian’s favorite comedian” by Entertainment Weekly, Regan has built a 30-plus year career on the strength of his material. His multi-dimensional talent of stand-up comedy, acting and television producing has culminated in a non-stop theater tour visiting close to 100 cities each year, and now Greenville!
We are committed to a safe and comfortable return to live performances while adhering to COVID-19 CDC recommendations. For the safety of all guests, everyone in attendance will be required to wear a face mask at all times when in the building.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- South Carolina Reports Over 1002 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It