Brad Jepson brings his exceptional musicianship to the Wheel for Wheel Session 40. Brad values creativity and spontaneity like no other jazz musician in the Upstate. He will lead his regular band, which includes tenor saxophonist Jason Moore, bassist Danny Iannucci, and drummer Kevin Korschgen. This is not your average straight ahead jazz group; the music is original and innovative.
The “Wheel Sessions” is a jazz performance series hosted at the Wheel, in Greenville South Carolina’s West Greenville Arts District. Performances begin at 7:30 pm, and are held in front of an intimate listening audience. There is a $10 entrance fee, which includes complimentary beverage and two sets of music; all proceeds go to the artists. Attendees may also BYOB. To reserve a seat, phone or text (312) 520-2760
FUTURE WHEEL SESSIONS:
Session 41 … March 29, Jorge Garcia Trio featuring Niky Orta
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health to open large Upstate vaccination site Monday
- SLED says deputies used 'appropriate force' in shooting of teen girl; civil lawsuit filed in case
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville on Monday
- Where does SC rank in the U.S. in percentage of distributed COVID vaccines administered?
- How will school closures affect children in the long run? Wars, disease and natural disasters offer clues
- Gamecocks head coach Frank Martin tests positive for COVID-19 for second time
- Federal government executes convicted killer following prolonged legal fight
- Anderson County community honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in virtual event
- Coronavirus will knock more than a year off average US life expectancy, study finds
- VIDEO: Meteorologist barely manages to launch weather balloon 'and not herself' during blizzard