Book Your Lunch with bestselling authors Karen White, Beatriz Williams, AND Lauren Willig on Tuesday, September 4th at 11:30am at The Greenville Country Club (239 Byrd Blvd). The authors will be speaking about the novel that they have written together, The Glass Ocean, as well as signing copies.
Tickets to this event are $55. Your ticket includes lunch and a copy of The Glass Ocean, which we will have at the event for you since it releases that day. You will have the choice of an Asian wrap sandwich (General Tso’s sauce, carrots, cucumber, cashews, scallions, Thai basil, cilantro, and Egyptian mint in a garlic herb wrap), Carolina blend salad with grilled chicken (applewood smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, hard boiled egg, cucumber, and grape tomatoes with buttermilk ranch, blue cheese, and balsamic dressings with grilled chicken), or Brooklyn Style Deli (shaved roast beef, genoa salami, honey ham, provolone, basil and sundried tomato aioli on focaccia bread). Please specify your entree choice in the comments box during checkout.
*Please note that due to the Labor Day holiday and the requirements of the venue we will stop selling tickets after Wednesday, August 29th.
Your ID will act as your ticket at the event. Please plan to arrive between 11:00-11:15 as we will start promptly at 11:30. We will have the authors’ additional books available for sale prior to the event at the store and at the event itself. Please note that tickets canceled 72 hours prior to the event can be refunded; those canceled within 72 hours of the event cannot (but you can send someone in your place).
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Rare Snow Event Hits Eastern North Carolina Thursday
- Large snowflakes fall in the NC Piedmont Wednesday
- Doctors warn lung damage from COVID-19 may be permanent
- Prisma Health to hold live town hall Thursday to answer Covid-19 vaccine questions
- Don’t ignore safety guidelines after you’re vaccinated, doctors say
- FBI seeks information about woman who may have information about endangered child
- Gov McMaster says SC is making progress in vaccine rollout
- NC’s COVID-19 numbers are dropping but they’re still too high
- Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine could be approved soon
- Snow in the NC mountains, cold across Charlotte area