Book Your Lunch with Beatriz Williams at City Range (615 Haywood Rd, Greenville, SC 29607) on Saturday, July 21st at 12:30pm. The event will include a book talk, in which Beatriz Williams will discuss her latest book, The Summer Wives (William Morrow, hardcover, $27.99), as well as a signing, and lunch will be served. Seating is limited, so please reserve your spot now.
Please arrive at the event between 15 and 30 minutes early as we will start promptly at 12:30. Menu options are: Bourbon Pecan Chicken and the Salmon Caesar. Please indicate which meal you would like in the comments box when you purchase your ticket. (Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available if requested in advance.)
Tickets for this event are $55. Your ID will act as your ticket at the event. Your ticket price includes a copy of The Summer Wives that we will bring to the event for you. A limited number of tote bags will also be given away at the event. Please note that tickets canceled 72 hours prior to the event can be refunded; those canceled within 72 hours of the event cannot (but you can send someone in your place).
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC DHEC Gives Covid-19 Update: January 26th
- Woodlands at Furman becomes first facility in the state to receive second dose of Covid-19 vaccine
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine update: Tuesday, Jan. 26
- 17-year-old arrested in mass murder, Police say family argument lead to killings
- Amber alert issued for 10-year-old abducted in North Carolina, 2 people wanted
- Watch as Large Tornado Crosses Alabama Interstate | Flying Debris Blows Out Windshield
- Asheville Outlets partnering with MANNA FoodBank to host food drive in February
- Sheriff says teen charged with murder of S.C. teacher is right where he should be, in jail
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as Biden's secretary of state
- Eighth State Brewing Release Two Special Craft Beers Tuesday