We have worked things out with BMW to allow 30 cyclist to ride the track. This is still a work in progress.
We would like to make this more than just people riding around in circles. To give back to the community we would like to suggest you donate a canned food each ride. We will present your donations to Greer Community Ministries at the end of Winter.
There are rules:
Rule one – follow the rules
If you plan to attend, add your name in the comments for the date you plan to attend. We are trying to figure out a ticketing system, but no luck so far.
– you must fill out a legible waiver prior to entering the track and before each ride. The waiver must be filled out completely and legibly (Please note one word was used twice)
– An Orange Bee will collect these and turn them in
– if possible, bring your pre-filled waiver with you – we will have some blank ones available onsite
– all the usual equipment / safety gear / helmets required
– lights, front and back
– No naked riders in the parking lot, try to be mostly dressed upon arrival
– No riders are to use the facilities on-site, just the track – THERE ARE NO BATHROOMS! Go before you arrive.
– No Minors (No one has done anything wrong, this is just BMW Performance Center Policy. It was clarified by BMW staff)