Please join us for the SouthEast Crab Feast “BLUE CRABS & BEACH FEST” event in Ninety Six, SC on Saturday, September 14th. This event offers the Low Country Coastal Heritage of outdoor cooking of fresh seafood. This highly anticipated event will offer ALL YOU CAN EAT fresh Blue Crabs, one side of Fish & Chips, Live Music and a Family Friendly Environment for the entire family.
This event historically sells out early every year therefore we recommend that you secure your tickets ASAP. All advance ticket purchases will be held in the buyers name to redeem at Will Call on the day of the event. The buyer will need a valid ID to claim their tickets.
SouthEast Crab Feast seafood is seasoned heavy however you are welcome to bring your own condiments such as dipping sauces, special seasoning and/or crab mallet. SouthEast Crab Feast DO NOT allow guests to bring coolers, drinks/alcoholic beverages or large bags to the event. Drinks will be on sale.
Finally, all ticket sales are final and the buyer agrees that all ticket holders are not allergic to seafood and hold SouthEast Crab Feast LLC “Hold Harmless” for any liabilities.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man driving Rolls Royce fatally shot in Atlanta
- Son of Texas man charged in Capitol riot talks about why he contacted FBI about his father
- American Red Cross helping multiple families after apartment fire in Greenville
- Washington state cop reportedly runs over pedestrian at street race
- 2 in 5 Americans live where COVID-19 strains hospital ICUs
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- Watch High-speed pursuit end after car slams into thick brush and suspects flee
- Man arrested for role in Capitol riot, threatening to assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Spartanburg Coroner: Man entrapped in machine dies early Sunday morning
- Sen. Bernie Sanders turns inauguration meme into sweatshirt for charity