All donors will receive a $10 VISA card!
Schedule appointment here: https://donate.thebloodconnection.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/150158
Face coverings are recommended while donating, and are required by some Cities and/or States. All donors will be tested for COVID-19 Antibodies with every blood donation.* *This is not COVID-19 diagnostic testing. Positive test results do not confirm infection or immunity.
The Blood Connection is a non-profit organization. Blood can be donated every 56 days. Donors must be 16 years or older and over 110 lbs. to donate. Sixteen year olds are required to have written consent to donate blood. Before you donate blood, make sure that you drink plenty of water and eat a healthy meal. TBC Donor ID Card (preferred) or photo ID required to donate. Gift cards and other incentives are non-transferable.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Tips for Preparing Your Home for Spring Storms
- Basketball State Championship field set after two more Upstate teams advance on Tuesday
- South Carolina blown out by No. 12 Arkansas for eighth loss in last ten
- More Americans are dying “in the prime of their lives,” new report finds
- Greenville School District plans for teacher vaccinations to start next week
- President Biden's Cabinet half-empty after slow start in confirmations
- Damien Jurado Announces The Monster Who Hated Pennsylvania, Shares Single “Helena”
- Pyrex and Pink Daisies: Midcentury cookware is fab again
- Grice homers twice in Clemson's 7-3 win over ETSU
- Creamy Sausage Feta Pasta Bake