A festival-like endurance event that has runners competing on a 5k looped course to see how far they can run, walk or crawl in 24, 12 or 6 hours. The course will take runners through the wooded trails of Montreat College’s White Oak Estate nestled in Black Mountain, NC.
This event is fully supported. Participants have access to a well stocked aid station during the event. Pizza will be delivered at dinner time on Saturday, and other meal items will be available during the race. Food/water/restrooms are located on-course. There will be awards for top finishers and belt buckles for 100 mile finishers.
Runners and their crew are permitted to camp on-site Friday evening through Sunday. Spectators are encouraged to attend on Saturday to cheer on the runners and enjoy live music throughout the event! Admission is free for spectators.
For more information, visit http://www.relentlessrunning.com/black-mountain-monster
Registration through Ultra Signup,
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65
- Veteran tight end Greg Olsen announces retirement
- Clemson downs No. 23 Syracuse in Overtime
- One arrested after shooting outside birthday party at Upstate teen center, deputies say
- Dwayne Johnson shows off his hair skills in an adorable post with his 2-year-old daughter
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at basketball games
- South Carolina Reports 3,450 new Covid-19 Cases Sunday
- If you call 911, it can take 2 to 3 minutes longer to get help now because of the pandemic