Come out and discover this season’s hottest trends at our annual Spring 2018 Fashion Show on Thursday, March 22nd – plus, take 25% OFF EVERYTHING during the event!
Doors open at 5pm + the show starts at 7pm & the party ends at 8pm.
Attendees will enjoy complimentary light bites + drinks throughout the event.
Purchase a Charity ticket for $5 to reserve a chair PLUS receive a complimentary bevello swag bag + $10 in bevello bucks! All ticket sale proceeds will be donated to Greenville County Animal Care.
Greenville County Animal Care is dedicated to promoting the compassionate treatment of animals in our community through adoption, education, and affordable spay/neuter and veterinary care. We have the largest, most diverse selection of adoptable pets in the Upstate, and our innovative programs and partnerships are steadily moving Greenville County toward becoming a no-kill community.
*PLEASE NOTE: Free General Admisison tickets do not guarantee seating*
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Drinks will only be served to clients aged 21 and up.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact the store at email@example.com or call 864-252-4134.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Your ticket can be either be printed or displayed on smartphone at the event to confirm your seat.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pelosi vows action on impeachment trial: 'We must do it'
- SC announces latest number of COVID-19 cases, deaths Thursday
- Fire chief: Man rescued after falling 20 feet down into Gaffney well
- David Halsey arrives for federal court hearing
- Chief: 3 officers involved in Forest City officer-involved shooting
- Biden signs burst of virus orders, requires masks for travel
- Child dies after dog attack in South Carolina
- Install a smart light switch and say: “Alexa, turn off the bedroom lights.”
- Randy Parton, the country singer and Dolly Parton's younger brother, has died after a battle with cancer
- Buffalo supermarket pulling ‘Kansas City BBQ sauce’ off shelves ahead of AFC Championship