Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pressure mounting to speed up COVID-19 rollout in both North and South Carolina
- Teen saves family from house fire after they lost their sense of smell from COVID-19
- Deputies investigate suspicious bag outside Upstate courthouse
- Arrest Made after Pickens County FBI Investigation
- Clemson safety Nolan Turner to return for sixth year
- ‘I thought I was in a movie’: College basketball player surprised with scholarship while working at Walmart
- South Carolina legislature holds meetings online this week in wake of threats against state capitols
- Police, deputies, investigating suspicious package found at Greenville County Courthouse
- Greer Tidbits Updates a Big January in Greer, South Carolina
- Powerball and Mega Millions Jackpots are Huge: What to Do if You Win