Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- President Biden plans to sign order for government to buy more US goods
- Snowpiercer Season 2 Is Still a Chilling Mirror, but Now There's Hope
- In and Of Itself Captures the Complex Magic of the Stage
- Dominion sues Giuliani for defamation over election claims, seeking $1.3 billion
- First dogs Champ and Major have moved into the White House
- A Look Back at 2021 Greenville Restaurant Week
- Countybank and Greenwood Capital donate over $48,000 to United Way of Greenville County
- A Look at Wuhan 1 year after world’s first Covid-19 lockdown
- Latest Mock Draft for the Carolina Panthers. Do They Trade Down?
- Moderna says COVID-19 vaccine works against UK, S. African variants