Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Gas leak shuts down intersection of East Butler Road and Tanner Road, says fire chief
- Anderson County deputies pursuing car theft suspect
- Judge bars President Biden from enforcing 100-day deportation ban
- The Latest: US to buy 100M more doses of approved vaccines
- Upstate school district recommends $1,500 bonus check for all employees, officials say
- Watch Live: Biden speaks as global tally of confirmed coronavirus cases surpasses 100 million
- This recently discovered gemstone has an uncanny resemblance to Cookie Monster
- Florida Couple Arrested For Handcuffing Young Boy, Locking Him In Closet For 16 Hours A Day
- Anderson County releases COVID-19 vaccination appointment schedule; 50,000 vaccinations before April
- Greenwood School District 50 announces bonus check for all employees