Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville suspect accused in road-rage shooting said he was having flashback
- Bond film 'No Time to Die' delayed again because of virus
- Saying Goodbye to Hank Aaron
- South Carolina Governor McMaster Gives Covid-19 Update
- Furman Basketball Moves All ‘Weekends At The Well’ Games To Timmons Arena
- SC Health officials testing weekly for COVID-19 mutation strains
- Baseball great Hank Aaron passes away at 86
- Braves legend Hank Aaron dies at age 86, reports say
- Exclusive: Madeline Kenney Shares Self-Directed “Wasted Time” Video
- Psycho Goreman's Ridiculous, Bloody B-Movie Schlock Will Put a Smile on Your Face