Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Lindsey Graham blames PELOSI for Capitol riot because ‘she didn’t provide enough security’
- The Latest: After delays, Brazil approves two virus vaccines
- Ex-Florida data scientist Rebekah Jones says she plans to surrender to authorities
- DC attorney general says Trump could possibly be charged by city prosecutors with misdemeanor for role in Capitol insurrection
- Alexei Navalny detained on return to Moscow five months after being poisoned
- Hotel chain cancels fundraiser for Josh Hawley
- Security on high alert in DC and state capitols amid warnings of unrest
- South Carolina COVID-19 Sunday Update
- DHEC: 4,584 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 76 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 15
- Man shot at Upstate club; deputies are searching for shooter