Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Vigil held in honor of Cobey Smith, victim of unsolved murder
- Crossing guard who died after being hit honored in Spartanburg
- UN chief urges global alliance to counter rise of neo-Nazis
- Lock Stock and Barrel 20 Year Straight Rye Whiskey Review
- Officials warn of new COVID-19 vaccine scam
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders running for Arkansas governor
- Paste Studio on the Road: New York 1/26 – Stephen Kellogg, Steve Earle, Matt Sucich, Sammy Rae
- Midwest storm expected to bring more than foot of snow
- Anderson County deputy involved in wreck while responding to reports of person armed with knife
- Merck ends development of two potential COVID-19 vaccines