Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Georgia soldier arrested in terror plot
- Georgia teen imprisoned overseas for breaking quarantine returns home
- Frustrations grow over Georgia’s mismanagement of COVID-19 vaccine
- Record rate of Covid-19 deaths continues in Georgia
- Trump says goodbye to the White House, vows to ‘be back in some form’
- Rocky’s Hot Chicken Shack opens in Greenville
- Worst Cooks winner charged in Simpsonville toddler’s death
- Wofford College going virtual for 2 weeks after COVID-19 spike
- SC Hospital Association defends vaccine distribution
- How Joe Biden has kept late son Beau with him as he becomes president