Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Paste Studio on the Road: Boston 1/21 – Chris Smither, Squirrel Flower, Melissa Ferrick, Vundabar
- Upstate truck driver honored after helping fellow driver whose truck rolled over
- Military helicopter crash kills 3 in training exercise in NY
- COVID-19 variant found by NC lab could mean trouble for health systems
- NC’s COVID-19 vaccine rates increase, but still plenty of room for improvement, federal data show
- Surf photographer severely injured after facing monster wave on Oahu’s North Shore
- 3 National Guard soldiers killed in helicopter crash in New York state
- Senate confirms President Biden's 1st Cabinet pick
- Inauguration sows doubt among QAnon conspiracy theorists
- WATCH: Star-studded 'Celebrating America' features president, vice president and celebrities