Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Virginia man arrested with gun, 500 rounds of ammo at US Capitol checkpoint, police report says
- Coroner identifies 89-year-old homeowner killed in Easley house fire
- Late January to bring weather pattern change, Arctic cold and possibly Southeast Winter weather
- Watch the Incredible moment hero jogger jumps into frozen lake to rescue a dog
- Betty White's iconic life in photos
- Deputies investigating early morning shooting at Club Maze in Spartanburg
- Some states are seeing higher numbers of COVID-19 cases as others ease restrictions
- Dog owner saves his pooch from the mouth of a coyote
- Try Guys Debunk COVID Vaccine Conspiracies With Dr. Fauci
- Video Shows Chaos Inside the U.S. Capitol at the height of the siege