Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Local Breweries Lead the Way for Live Music in Greenville & the Upstate
- Upcountry Provisions in Travelers Rest Starts Meal Sponsorship Program
- Georgia Tech vs Clemson Basketball Preview
- NOW: Coroner responding to death investigation scene on busy Greenville Co. road
- Watch as Massive Waves Pound Hawaii: Biggest Surf in Years
- Zion Williamson 32 Points
- FBI monitoring potential threats ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- Pres. Trump commutes sentence of convicted Greenville bank robber
- More vaccine appointments open up as NC counties work to meet high demand
- North Carolina man arrested in Capitol riots