Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warmer today
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- Trouble at home may change President-elect Biden's hand in Iran nuke talks
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother