Join us for our weekly session of Bendy Birds Yoga! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Come discover the healing power of breath and build a healthy alignment of body, core strength, flexibility, and balance.
$10 covers class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Health workers stuck in snow give other drivers vaccine
- Democrat senator floats censure of former President Trump as conviction grows unlikely
- ONLY on FOX: Belton firefighter still recovering, in need of help as medical costs mount
- Thomas McAfee Funeral Home feels strain from COVID-19 pandemic
- Panthers still looking for more positional flexibility
- Prisma Health System to take walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments again
- Greenwood Co. deputies warn of another phone scam
- South Carolina couple investigated for having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris Wheel
- Here's How To Attend Sundance This Year, No Plane Ticket Necessary
- DHEC: Don't fall for COVID vaccine scams