Feeling lucky? You should be, you get to wear your most spirited St. Patrick’s attire and get up to get down (dog) at our Sham Rock-n-Roll edition of Bendy Birds Yoga.
With spirited tunes from DJ Zack and a flow groove lead by resident yogi Abbey you’ll be stretched, flexed, and ready for whatever Saturday has up next.
Just $10 covers this dope class and a pint of beer. Please bring your own mat and towel, and arrive by 11:45 to register and set up. Class size limited to 60 people, on a first come basis.
Leg warmers optional but highly encouraged. St. Patrick’s themed tights, tops, and attitude recommended.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- One dead after early morning house fire, fire chief says
- DHEC fixes vendor issue that impacted COVID-19 tracking; new data released
- Police arrest man in DC who had loaded handgun, fake inaugural credentials
- Prisma health to keep COVID-19 testing sites open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Flurries spotted in parts of Upstate, no accumulation expected