Join us for a session of Bendy Birds Yoga Saturdays inside the Aviary! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Hosted indoors with a smaller class size at noon lead by instructor Abbey.
$10 gets you into this guided yoga class and a free pint! Please come at least 10 minutes early to set up and RSVP. Both before and after class, respect social distancing guidelines, and BRING YOUR MASK! Masks are required for paying and ordering your beer after. Bring your own mat! We will not be providing any mats or other props. Mats will be spaced 6’ apart
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- As Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up, demand outpaces supply
- More than 500 pounds of meth seized in Cherokee Co. bust; 2 arrested
- Civil lawsuit filed on behalf of teen shot, injured in 2020 incident involving Anderson Co. deputies
- Sen. Graham addresses violence in D.C.
- Anderson preparing for first mass vaccination
- Traffic Light Safety: How to fix traffic signals within city limits
- Demand for convalescent plasma triples in S.C., vaccine may impact donations
- SC Superintendent urges McMaster to prioritize educators for vaccines
- Multiple law enforcement agencies preparing for potential armed protests at SC State House
- President-elect Biden unveils $1.9T plan to stem virus and steady economy; includes $1,400 stimulus