Join us for a session of Bendy Birds Yoga Saturdays inside the Aviary! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Hosted indoors with a smaller class size at noon lead by instructor Abbey.
$10 gets you into this guided yoga class and a free pint! Please come at least 10 minutes early to set up and RSVP. Both before and after class, respect social distancing guidelines, and BRING YOUR MASK! Masks are required for paying and ordering your beer after. Bring your own mat! We will not be providing any mats or other props. Mats will be spaced 6’ apart
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days