Join us for a session of Bendy Birds Yoga Saturdays inside the Aviary! This one-hour mindful class will challenge and restore the body while flowing through gentle to moderate poses that will be accessible for students of all levels. Hosted indoors with a smaller class size at noon lead by instructor Abbey.
$10 gets you into this guided yoga class and a free pint! Please come at least 10 minutes early to set up and RSVP. Both before and after class, respect social distancing guidelines, and BRING YOUR MASK! Masks are required for paying and ordering your beer after. Bring your own mat! We will not be providing any mats or other props. Mats will be spaced 6’ apart
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family and Anderson County Council remember the life of Council woman Gracie Floyd
- Car thief lectures mother of child found in stolen SUV
- Dr. C answers questions about the COVID-19 vaccince
- COVID-19 relief funds headed to group homes across SC
- U.S. nears 400K COVID-19 deaths
- Tax filing date pushed back
- SC state parks offer mountains to sea virtual field trips
- Prisma Health opens high-volume vaccination site in Greenville
- Update on South Carolina Vaccine distribution in S.C.
- South Carolina man who reportedly took selfie in U.S. Capitol charged