A Virtual Concert Series with Sigal Music Museum & Zachary Hughes. Sigal Music Museum and pianist, Zachary Hughes have come together to celebrate the 250th birthday of Ludwig van Beethoven. Beethoven’s work has withstood the test of time and echoes of his famous hooks are heard in contemporary music spanning across genres. To celebrate what would have been his 250th birthday, Sigal Music Museum is presenting a virtual concert series featuring a young Beethoven enthusiast, Zachary Hughes. Classically trained at The Julliard School, Zachary Hughes will perform Beethoven’s 32 Sonatas over the course of 32 weeks from the Sigal Music Museum in Greenville, South Carolina. The series will highlight modern instruments made by Steinway and Feurich, as well as historical instruments made by Stein, Broadwood, and Walter – all located at Sigal Music Museum.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Megamillions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured, sheriff says
- Dave Chappelle asymptomatic after testing positive for COVID-19
- Bus heading to Grand Canyon rolls over; 1 dead, 2 critical
- SC lawmakers could reinstate yearly teacher salary increases frozen due to pandemic
- DHEC gives update on vaccinations
- Greenville Co. changing aspects of virtual learning before next school year
- Amended fetal heartbeat bill headed to SC Senate floor
- Crews battle brush fire on Glassy Mountain in Greenville Co.
- McMaster weighs in on vaccine distribution, hospital capacity