A Virtual Concert Series with Sigal Music Museum & Zachary Hughes. Sigal Music Museum and pianist, Zachary Hughes have come together to celebrate the 250th birthday of Ludwig van Beethoven. Beethoven’s work has withstood the test of time and echoes of his famous hooks are heard in contemporary music spanning across genres. To celebrate what would have been his 250th birthday, Sigal Music Museum is presenting a virtual concert series featuring a young Beethoven enthusiast, Zachary Hughes. Classically trained at The Julliard School, Zachary Hughes will perform Beethoven’s 32 Sonatas over the course of 32 weeks from the Sigal Music Museum in Greenville, South Carolina. The series will highlight modern instruments made by Steinway and Feurich, as well as historical instruments made by Stein, Broadwood, and Walter – all located at Sigal Music Museum.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here are the movies scheduled to come out in 2021
- ‘Nana! Nana! It’s him!’: Woman, grandson encounter wanted suspect on front porch
- Watch as Trump supporter learns he’s on no-fly list at AIRPORT after storming the Capitol (explicit)
- Legendary talk show host Larry King dead at 87
- 3 Ways Panthers Could Deal For Deshaun Watson
- Billion-Dollar Mega Millions Jackpot Winning Ticket Sold
- Georgia murder suspect appears in South Carolina courtroom
- Despite pandemic, Black-owned vegan food truck had customers that were forced to relocate
- Can you still spread COVID-19 after being vaccinated?
- Governor McMaster praises Rock Hill mass vaccination clinic