Please join us at Tetrad Brewing Company to start your Saturday off in the best way possible – a morning yoga flow with Johanna Davis of True North Wellness. A one hour mindful flow yoga class will awaken, refresh, and align you so you’re all ready for your weekend. Following class enjoy a pint of Tetrad craft beer of your choice while relaxing on our patio.
The cost is $10 (cash only please) and includes the one hour session and a pint of Tetrad beer. Blocks and straps will be available, however please bring your own mat and water. The session begins at 10am and lasts until 11am. Please arrive a little early to set up your space.
Tetrad Brewing Company is located in the lower parking lot of the Half-Moon Outfitters building on E. Stone Ave.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Lady Gaga's 2 French bulldogs recovered safely
- Officer shot near high school basketball game in New Orleans dies
- ‘To me it’s just a number’: McDonald's worker celebrating her 100th birthday, requests birthday cards
- FBI identifies suspect in death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, sources say
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.
- Man gets nearly 20 years for Colorado synagogue bomb plot
- Upstate native brings filmmaking talent back to his hometown
- VIDEO: Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- Slight increase in COVID-19 vaccines coming to SC, DHEC says