Please join us at Tetrad Brewing Company to start your Saturday off in the best way possible – a morning yoga flow with Johanna Davis of True North Wellness. A one hour mindful flow yoga class will awaken, refresh, and align you so you’re all ready for your weekend. Following class enjoy a pint of Tetrad craft beer of your choice while relaxing on our patio.
The cost is $10 and includes the one hour session and a pint of Tetrad beer. Blocks and straps will be available, however please bring your own mat and water. The session begins at 10am and lasts until 11am. Please arrive a little early to set up your space. We want our guests to feel comfortable and safe while visiting, which is why we will be following social-distancing guidelines: mats will be spaced 6 feet apart. In addition, masks will be required for any off-mat socializing and movement. Weather permitting we will be outside, but if guests are inside the same policies will be followed.
Tetrad Brewing Company is located in the lower parking lot of the Half-Moon Outfitters building on E. Stone Ave.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Celebration of Life held for fallen firefighter Tyler Warfield
- Upstate grocery stores holding job fairs this week to fill 200 positions
- Woman celebrating her 110th birthday shares her secret to a long and happy life: Limit your stress
- Food Lion hosting multiple job fairs in the Upstate
- The most awkward Golden Globe moments in history
- The most stunning Golden Globes gowns of all time
- VIDEO: Man accused of throwing Molotov cocktails at ambulances arrested in Pennsylvania
- Cobb County horseback instructor missing, suspicious disappearance police say
- Former President Trump calls for GOP unity, says he won't start another party
- South Carolina walks-off against Clemson for second straight game, USC beats Tigers 8-7