May 31 – July 26, 7-10PM
mauldinculturalcenter.org | 864.335.4862
Music: The Sand Band
Food Trucks: Bosco’s Baby’s Restaurant & Catering, Chef on the Run, Nard’s Backyard BBQ
We’re bringing the beach music scene back to Mauldin with Beachin’ Fridays! People come from all over the Upstate to converge on the Mauldin Cultural Center’s outdoor amphitheater for evenings of shag dancing, food trucks, live beach music, and more. This year’s music series also features a special patriotic performance on July 5th, followed by fireworks. All shows are FREE of charge, so grab your dancing shoes and bring your energy!
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Stage Sponsor: Duke Energy
Fireworks Sponsor: United Community Bank
Event Sponsor: Comfort Storage
Beverages served by Growler Haus – Fountain Inn
– All shows are FREE of charge and general admission.
– Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome for all outdoor shows.
– Outside food and beverages are prohibited. Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
– Attendees must be age 21+ to consume alcohol. An ID and wristband ($1) will be required.
– Leashed dogs are allowed.
The Sand Band is a six-piece dance & show band, performing your favorite hits from a variety of musical genres. Featuring Terri Gore, who possesses a rare vocal ability that distinguishes her both as a top performer and recording artist.
For a full list of food trucks and to learn more about the bands, visit mauldinculturalcenter.org/beachin-fridays