Who will win- the ladies or the guys?
Join 10 amazing guest bartenders as they compete to see who can raise the most money for Ovarian Cancer research!
Drink specials and $5 raffle tickets.
Doors open at 5:30. Competition starts at 6:00.
All tips, monetary donations, and raffle monies go to Tell Every Amazing Lady about Ovarian Cancer.
Can’t attend but want to donate?
Help out one of the teams:
Support the ladies-
Support the guys-
Sean “Shorty” McGroarty
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- 'We just wanna bring him home to a proper burial spot': South Carolina family asks for help in the Upstate in missing man cold case
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador tests positive for COVID-19
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway