8.22.2019 @ 5:30pm
$5/person | ages 14+
Join the SAM staff and Katy Corbin of YOGAlicious for a BYOM (bring-your-own-mat) yoga session with a creative twist! Meditate and be inspired by the artwork that surrounds you. This yoga practice is geared for the beginner but all experience levels are welcome.
Additional donations are appreciated–proceeds from this session will be split between YOGAlicious and Spartanburg Art Museum. Cash admission is also available at the door.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May