Join us with Pure Barre for an outdoor pop up empower mat class at the Shops of Greenridge! Class will be held outside of Panera in the common area. After class, enjoy Clean Juice samples and bagels from Panera Bread! Please bring your own mat and water.
Pure Empower is a fusion of barre and interval training designed to elevate your heart rate, build strength and rev up your metabolism. You’ll use multi-directional and dynamic movements to target different muscle groups simultaneously – all at an invigorating pace.
FREE for SweatNET Members, $10 for Non-Members.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- “I felt terrified;” Greenville man recounts incident that resulted in deputy’s firing and misconduct
- Starr-Iva community rallies around 11 year-old battling two types of Leukemia
- Upstate Most Wanted: February 26
- Bond Hearing for former Greenville County deputy Ryan Gibson
- Warmer temperatures coming to the Upstate this weekend
- New documentary premieres featuring Greenville boy’s battle with rare heart disease
- Governor McMaster set to lift some COVID-19 restrictions beginning Monday
- Tyler Warfield to be laid to rest this Sunday
- Former Greenville County deputy granted bond after being charged with assault, misconduct
- Interview with WWE wrestler Angelo Dawkins